The Constitutional Court Database V22.01-Mar is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- You agree not to use the materials in any way prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to store the data and/or documents in a way that allows you to identify their provenance (the Constitutional Court Database).
Obligation to cite:
- You agree to reference the following recommended bibliographic citation in any publication (books, articles, conference papers, theses, dissertations, working papers and other publications) that employs the provided resource:
- Engst, Benjamin G. / Thomas Gschwend / Christoph Hönnige / Caroline E. Wittig. 2020 “The Constitutional Court Database: Conceptualizing a Relational Database.“ Working Paper.
- You agree to send citations of published works that employs the provided resource to the project of the Constitutional Court Database for possible inclusion in a public database of related publications. This can be done via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree to send a digital copy of published work that employs the provided resource to the project of the Constitutional Court Database unless other legal commitments forbid you to do so. Please use email@example.com to do so.
Obligation to inform:
- You will immediately notify the project of the Constitutional Court Database in writing of any unauthorized use of the data, or other data related security breaches of which you are aware.
Access to data
- In order to provide you with a link to download the Constitutional Court Database you need to enter a valid email address. Providing your email address is at your sole risk. You agree that your email address is stored and used to provide you with a link to download the data. You warrant that you have the power to validly enter into the agreement. The email address may also be used to contact you when the data is largely modified. Please note that threats to confidentiality and the unauthorized access of third parties cannot be ruled out in case of unencrypted email communication.
Limitation of liabiliy
- You acknowledge that the project of the Constitutional Court Database bears no responsibility for use of the data or for interpretations or inferences based upon such uses.
- The project of the Constitutional Court Database makes no warranties, express or implied, by operation of Law or otherwise, regarding or relating to the dataset.
- Under no circumstances shall the authors and/or providers be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from providing your email address and/or the use of these pages and/or the use of the data, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Providing your email address and/or the use of this pages and/or the use of this data is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the authors and/or providers or their affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if the authors and providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.